Friday, November 14, 2008

Welcome To You All

Fist of all, let me welcome all of you in "Strength In Diversity" blog. My name is Husain Al-Khamees, and I'm specialized in Info & Computer Science. I find myself to be having a strong interest in:
  1. Software/Web Development: Java, J2EE, C#, C/C++, JSP, ASP.Net
  2. System Administration: UNIX-Based OS
Also, I'm considering myself to be a huge fan of fitness-related areas such as weight-training, bodybuilding, cardiovascular training, flexibility, nutrition, health, gaining muscles, losing weight ...etc.
At some point in my life, I fell in love with Photography. I bought my first digital camera Canon DSLR EOS 350D, and started to learn all about the stuff.
Since English is not my mother tongue I'm very fond of English and I long to improve it as well.

Strength In Diversity, I belief that this blog will help me gain a strong diverse scope of knowledge in different areas through exploring how things work and writing about them here. So, feel free to comment on my essays and it would be very much appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah,

    I'm sorry for this very late reply. I've just noticed that the comments notification was turned off.
    Anyway, I'm so glad that you posted the 1st comment on my blog and found the joy in reading it.

    pls, keep in touch!!

    ReplyDelete